Managed care does exist in Saudi Arabia, but is not as prevalent as in other countries. Review Alomi, Y. A., Alghamdi, S. J., & Alattyh, R. A. (2017). Saudi Managed Care Pharmacy (SMCP): New initiative system of MOH prescriptions dispensed through community pharmacies. Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Community Medicine, 3(3), 145-53. Retrieved from http://www.jppcm.org/sites/default/files/10.5530jp…
Submit a paper analyzing the managed care use of pharmaceuticals in Saudi Arabia. Be sure to include the following items:
- An introduction and Conclusion.
- The goals of the program;
- Benefits & disadvantages of managed care pharmacy;
- How this program compares to other managed care programs;
- Impact of managed healthcare pharmacy on patients, physicians, pharmacists and facilities; and
- Improvements that are needed for this program to accomplish its goals.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The paper should be 4-6 pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
- Formatted according to APA 7th edition.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 6 to 10 scholarly articles.